Alpha 3 avatars?

17 years 2 months ago #33477 by stodd
Alpha 3 avatars? was created by stodd
I installed Alpha 3 and some of my users' avatars have now disappeared.

The image URL list /images/comprofiler/ as the source path, so I don't know what has happened or where that images should be uploaded to or copied to.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #33527 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Alpha 3 avatars?
I assume these are the CB avatars? From the gallery or uploaded?

What is special about the users that had their avatars messed up? Is it correct to assume that some did not have an issue as well?

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 2 months ago #33529 by stodd
Replied by stodd on topic Re:Alpha 3 avatars?
I think the avatar issue might arise when someone tries to change their avatar. My pre-alpha3 avatar was fine until I tried to change it post-alpha3. Now it's gone.

Two questions:
1) do you know which directory the post-alpha3 avatars should be in and

2) Is the image uploaded through the CB Profile "Upload My Picture" still used as the phpbb avatar picture (I'm not aware of any other place in the profile section to upload any other pictures that could be used as an avatar).

17 years 2 months ago #33536 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:Alpha 3 avatars?
Off the top of my head not sure where the directory is... it should be the default CB (or phpbb) directory...

In Alpha 3 the avatar sync should be disabled as there are some things I want to tweak in that area that I don't have the time to currently change...

I will check into the avatar sync issues... also we probably should post Alpha 3 issues on the cbconnector.com site under the alpha 3 area so they can be organized together...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds