SQL errorDB

17 years 1 month ago #34624 by Monclee
SQL errorDB was created by Monclee
Sorry Ive already import sucefully a lot of users... but there are just five users that generate this error

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '18--53' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map (group_id, section_value, aro_id) VALUES ('18', '', '53')
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map (group_id, section_value, aro_id) VALUES ('18', '', '53')

Sorry about my english

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #34644 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:SQL errorDB
PM me some info on how to access your site and I will look at it... basically the aro_id is saying it is a duplicate... which should not happen...

Do the user names have any special characters or non-english characters?

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 1 month ago #34744 by Monclee
Replied by Monclee on topic Re:SQL errorDB
Thanks so much i will apreciatte that , just pls wait, im having another prob, i would give you the acces data tomorrow, nice i think its just as you said. Thanks. :woohoo:

Everything is set fine, I just need to know whats the matter or the difference with that 5 users. Thanks again.

And yes maybe they have those characteres but i think a lot of my users actually do, but yes.

Post edited by: Monclee, at: 2007/03/31 17:12

17 years 1 month ago #34815 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:SQL errorDB
Thanks for PM'ing the DB info... could you PM me some site info so I can see what is happening before I start digging around in the database?

Thanks,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds