NOOB SQL PHP Plugin Control Panel issue

17 years 4 weeks ago #35159 by CPJSPeery
NOOB SQL PHP Plugin Control Panel issue was created by CPJSPeery
Well, not sure where to start, I have an existing PHP Forum, and added Joomla, now trying to bridge existing users from PHP to Joomla (with the intent of using Joomla Board eventually and getting rid of PHP and it's user base once copied to Joomla DB). I did use the same DB, I think; when I go to my sql admin I see CPJS_forum1 and CPJS_joom1. Anyway, here is what I get when I click on the Plugin Control Panel:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'cpjs03_joom1.phpbb_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'

Does this mean I need to create cpjs03_joom1.phpbb_users ? Did I goof up and create two databases and need to reinstall my Joomla? I thought that's what all this bridge stuff did :-)
Any help is MUCH appreciated!
JP

oh yeah, forums are www.cpjs.org/forums (redirected from index.html) and the joomla stuff is www.cpjs.org/index.php (not published yet)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 weeks ago #35244 by glialieni
Replied by glialieni on topic Re:NOOB SQL PHP Plugin Control Panel issue
CPJSPeery wrote:

Well, not sure where to start, I have an existing PHP Forum, and added Joomla, now trying to bridge existing users from PHP to Joomla (with the intent of using Joomla Board eventually and getting rid of PHP and it's user base once copied to Joomla DB). I did use the same DB, I think; when I go to my sql admin I see CPJS_forum1 and CPJS_joom1. Anyway, here is what I get when I click on the Plugin Control Panel:

Table 'cpjs03_joom1.phpbb_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_active = '1'

Does this mean I need to create cpjs03_joom1.phpbb_users ? Did I goof up and create two databases and need to reinstall my Joomla? I thought that's what all this bridge stuff did :-)
Any help is MUCH appreciated!
JP

oh yeah, forums are www.cpjs.org/forums (redirected from index.html) and the joomla stuff is www.cpjs.org/index.php (not published yet)

:blink: :ohmy: :unsure:

Hallo there, got the same :(
I'm using the following:

Joomla! 1.0.12 Italian STABLE Version,
phpbb 2.0.21 Italian STABLE Version,
CB 1.0.2
phpbb connector 1.0.3

Everything's pretty fine installed, but as I try to access the phpbbconnector control panel i get the following error:

Table 'Sql666ni.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =
SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'

Ah, maybe it's important to let you know... due to a problem
with my host provider I had to install Joomla+cb in /htdocs/cms
and phpbb in /htdocs/phpBB2
and whilst I publish the phpbbconnector on the cb plugin manager I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encode_ip() in /workdisk/home/web/fr_glialieni.com/www.glialieni.com/htdocs/cms/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 138

and I have to press the back browser button to endly get connected onto my website.

I got lost with RTFM... :huh: :( ...any solution/suggestion to solvethis??

17 years 3 weeks ago #35339 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:NOOB SQL PHP Plugin Control Panel issue
OK on these 2 posts I see 2 different issues.

CPJSPeery, on your issue the warning indicates that it can not find the 'phpbb_users' table. This tells me that your 'forum directory' is set correctly but that phpbb is likely installed in a separate database than Joomla. So my guess is that the two are installed in separate databases.

glialieni, your error indicates the 'users' table is not found... this tells me that the 'forum directory' is not set correctly... verify that parameter setting and whether or not your server has a DOCUMENT_ROOT server variable.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn