I have the following new installation:

Joomla! 1.0.12 Stable
CB 1.0.2
phpBB Connector 1.0.3
phpBB 2.0.22

I believe both are installed on the same Data Base

Joomla is at thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest
phpbb is at thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/forums

When I am in the admin panel and attempt to launch the phpBB Connector Plug-in Control Panel I get the following error:

[code:1]
Warning: include_once(/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/extension.inc) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: include_once(/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/common.) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 117

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbgui.php on line 117
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'tbrc.users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
[/code:1]

When I attempt to log in (currently I have only 1 user, admin) I get this error:

[code:1]\
Warning: getphpbbTab::include_once(/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/extension.inc) [function.getphpbbTab-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 124

Warning: getphpbbTab::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 124

Warning: getphpbbTab::include_once(/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/common.) [function.getphpbbTab-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 125

Warning: getphpbbTab::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/forums/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 125

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encode_ip() in /home/.bonso/wardaddy/thegiffordgang.net/TBRCtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_phpbbconnector/phpbbconnector.php on line 138
[/code:1]

Any help you can provide me would be great, thanks!

Post edited by: WarDaddy, at: 2007/04/19 19:03

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 weeks ago #35982 by WarDaddy
Ok I got around those 2 errors.

Since this is installed on a subdomain I had to change the directory for phpBB to TBRCtest\forums

Now how do I get phpBB integrated with CB...

Off to do tests...

17 years 2 weeks ago #36035 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:2 errors - Login and Connector control panel
Sounds like you edited your Forum Directory correctly...

Now what is the second part you are asking... integrated how?

It should be partially integrated with just the connector.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 2 weeks ago #36047 by WarDaddy
Sorry.. I ment that I was going to go play with it and see what it can do...

So far it is working nicely, THANKS!

you managed to combine my 3 favorite things!

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn