alpha 4 install errors Reg stopper..

17 years 1 week ago #36134 by darb
HI

I am testing the connector now and run into some problems..

When I try to log into Joomla front end I got this message and cant log in

1. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/travelma/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 932

here is the lines

<?php
}

function lostPassForm($option) {
global $_PLUGINS;

$_PLUGINS->loadPluginGroup('user');
$results = $_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onLostPassForm', array( 1 )); //$ui=1
if ($_PLUGINS->is_errors()) {
echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\">alert(\"".$_PLUGINS->getErrorMSG()."\"); window.history.go(-1); </script>\n";
exit();

2. I can not also set the root path in the settings bcs I dont have the "forum" prefix. I use a prefix club instead and when I try to change it I got double paths set into the path..

Look like this;

/home/directory/public_html/home/directory/public_html/club/
Directory is NOT set correct.

and should be like this;

home/directory/public_html/club/

But when I try to set that up it "doubles" the path way.. maybe something with AJAX? its say it must something with a /forum/ path and I have a directory with /club/ instead.

3 When I try to just put in the "club" setting I go this error message too.

Error: the xml response that was returned from the server is invalid.

Recieved: SQL errorDB function failed with error nuber 1146<br/><font color "red">Table'mydbtable' doesnt exist SQL=SELECT config_value from club_config WHERE config_name='board_disable'</font><br/>SQL =<pre>SELECT config_value FROM club_config WHERE config_name='board_disable'</pre>

That seems that I not got succeded to take away the disable reg process..hmm could I send a comprofiler file to you to check it up?

so I dont know how to solve this pls advice !

cheers!

ssnobben

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 week ago #36143 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:alpha 4 install errors Reg stopper..
I will see if I can offer some help...

1) I Checked my 1.0.2, 1.0.1, and 1.0.0 versions of CB and I don't see those same lines in comprofiler.php near 932... is this a modded version of CB?

2)There are different options for defining the forum directory... The default is based on the DOCUMENT_ROOT which should be the root of the website. There are other options for based on Joomla root and typing in an absolute path... If the forum was installed in the website root under a 'club' directory instead of 'forum' then you should just need to set 'club' as the forum directory. Worst case you should be able to do the absolute path...

3) "mydbtable"... not sure what that table is... But you do have CB and phpBB installed in the same database correct?

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

17 years 1 week ago #36163 by darb
Replied by darb on topic Re:alpha 4 install errors Reg stopper..
Thanks will try to fix a little bit today and see if I can solve it!

cheers!

ssnobben

16 years 11 months ago #37216 by darb
Replied by darb on topic Re:alpha 4 install errors Reg stopper..
geeffland wrote:

I will see if I can offer some help...

1) I Checked my 1.0.2, 1.0.1, and 1.0.0 versions of CB and I don't see those same lines in comprofiler.php near 932... is this a modded version of CB?

2)There are different options for defining the forum directory... The default is based on the DOCUMENT_ROOT which should be the root of the website. There are other options for based on Joomla root and typing in an absolute path... If the forum was installed in the website root under a 'club' directory instead of 'forum' then you should just need to set 'club' as the forum directory. Worst case you should be able to do the absolute path...

3) "mydbtable"... not sure what that table is... But you do have CB and phpBB installed in the same database correct?

Greg

Its a modded phpBB version... I will give it a try again now..

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn