HELP! Problem with the connector

16 years 11 months ago #38174 by danielespp
HELP! Problem with the connector was created by danielespp
I've install the last CB and the connector too. But When I try to open the Plugin control panel the Pop-Up say:
[code:1]
Warning: main(D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/forum/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hosted\matematica3\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/forum/extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hosted\matematica3\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 116

Warning: main(D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/forum/common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hosted\matematica3\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 117

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/forum/common.' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hosted\matematica3\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_phpbbconnector\phpbbgui.php on line 117
SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1146
La tabella 'matematica3.users' non esiste SQL=SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
SQL =

SELECT count( * ) as total_record FROM users WHERE user_active = '1'
[/code:1]

What I must change? I must install some plugins before Connector?

(sorry for my english)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #38175 by danielespp
Replied by danielespp on topic Re:HELP! Problem with the connector
sorry...i wrote the wrong path!! ;-)

:-P

I'm noooob!!

16 years 11 months ago #38176 by danielespp
sorry for the trile post....i've another problem: when i try to login in my site this message appear

[code:1]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare unhtmlspecialchars() (previously declared in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hosted\matematica3\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.class.php:1752) in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hosted\matematica3\forum\includes\functions.php on line 1386
[/code:1]

what i can do?

16 years 11 months ago #38182 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:HELP! Problem with the connector
Has phpbb been MODed?

My copy of functions.php for phpbb version 2.0.22 does not have a unHtmlspecialchars function.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

16 years 11 months ago #38186 by danielespp
yes is the version Orion of PhpBB.

16 years 11 months ago #38187 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:HELP! Problem with the connector
It looks as though Orion is conflicting with a Community Builder function. So my guess is that you would need to rename the function in Orion and make sure that it was changed throughout the Orion code... say maybe replace all "unhtmlspecialchars" with "orion_unhtmlspecialchars" in the Orion modded phpbb code... probably could do the same to the CB code as an alternate but my guess is that it might cause issues with other CB plugins... so I think it is safer to change the Orion code...

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn