JMS and connector?

16 years 9 months ago #40850 by restinpieces
JMS and connector? was created by restinpieces
Hi,
I'm using the Joomla Multi Sites extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1411/Itemid,35/ component alongside CB with Connector.

I've created a subsite to test if I can login from it and into the forum. The subsite user db is shared with the main site so I thought that sholdn't be a problem. Unfortunately it was and as I suspected I can't login using the subsite- gives a 404 when I try to login. Any hints on why this isn't possible? Like I said, the subsite, main site and the forum have the same database.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #40853 by geeffland
Replied by geeffland on topic Re:JMS and connector?
First, I have not tried the extension so I don't know first hand what it is doing...

Just from reading their description it sounds like you either have different table prefixes (original) or it sounds like it modifies the tables slightly so it can distinguish between which site the users belong to...

Either case it sounds like the connector should be able to be modded to make it work...

Unfortuneatly my schedule doesn't allow me to dig into this deeply at the moment...

If there is some other php/MySQL knowledgeable person that wanted to dig into it I might be able to offer some support as to how the connector works though.

Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandmartijn189krileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn