Will my old groups restored?

14 years 8 months ago #109069 by rocknolds
Will my old groups restored? was created by rocknolds
Just would like to ask whether my old groups be restored back as part of the new groupjive design?

In my old hosting J1.0.15 + CB1.2.1 + Kunena 1.0.11 + Groupjive (sorry cannot find the version), I successfully exported and imported via database backend my CB users, FB tables to my other hosting with J1.5.14 + CB1.2.1 + Kunena1.5.4. And I did noticed that the previous forum category intended for the groupjive was also imported and was till intact.

My question is - - - what else should I do in order to restore all my groups from hosting1 to this new host before installing the new groupjive version available?

Many thanks.

-= the moment you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time
www.asmsi-cebu.org =-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109642 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Will my old groups restored?
It sounds like you already confirmed it successfully upgrades to the new version. I'm not sure I understand the problem.
:unsure:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 7 months ago #109645 by rocknolds
Replied by rocknolds on topic Re:Will my old groups restored?
hehehe sorry Rapunzl

what i mean in the previous post is that when i exported and then imported successfully the FB_tables via database backend, I find out that the FBcategory which was used before with previous version of groupjive was also there.

And my question is when the new groupjive is installed, will all my previous group names, group settings, group categogies, etc.. be seen after the installation of this new groupjive by only importing the FBtables?

Is the latest version of groupjive and kunena supports the smooth integration without having a need to hack?

thank you for the usual help Rapunzl.

-= the moment you enjoy wasting is not a waste of time
www.asmsi-cebu.org =-

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn