Invalid Page after Login

16 years 6 months ago #49589 by GreenJelly
Replied by GreenJelly on topic Re:Invalid Page after Login
Here are the New Instructions... They are only for INSTALLING. This shouldn't be a problem since you will probably only have Fresh Installs. But If you want add another document with update in mind, and add the few elements needed!

A few areas that need to be modified (and are noted in BOLD) because I forgot how to do these things. Please step up and change these few steps!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #49591 by GreenJelly
Here it is... there are a few steps I fogot how to do... So they need to be updated.

This is an install only document and was done in HTML for better formating.

Check the Licensing and Copyright

Lastly I had to name it .txt to upload it! So just remove the extension!

Attachment Community_Builder_Joomla_1.txt not found

Attachments:

16 years 6 months ago #49592 by GreenJelly
I would recommend that if you want to include the UPDATE steps, that you copy the install, rename it UPDATE, and then add the steps there. It will make it allot simpler that what we have now.

16 years 5 months ago #49692 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Invalid Page after Login
Regarding menus: in latest RC of Joomla 1.5, the principle is same, but the names change slightly:

menus -> user menu -> new -> external link

then set the title, alias, and set the link to index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 5 months ago #49791 by GreenJelly
Well I made changes in the documentation like asked. The setup is the same, finding it is impossible, for someone who hasnt used Joomla... It took me 2 hours to set this thing up.

GJ

Post edited by: GreenJelly, at: 2007/11/09 10:02

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn