Urgent Bug?

16 years 5 months ago #51368 by Equinox
Urgent Bug? was created by Equinox
Hi,

I tried installing CB 1.1 on my site yesterday (Joomla 1.5) but after installing I entered the site only to find the message: Error: Language file could not be loaded.

After removing CB, the site remained down. I went through the paths from cpanel one by one to check the directories, and I couldn't find anything wrong with them. I even tried transplanting the config.php from a working sister site (which doesn't have CB ) and arranging the details, to no avail.

Anyone got any ideas about what I can do to get my site back? (BTW, administrator section still works)

Thanks in advance,
Equinox.

Post edited by: Equinox, at: 2007/11/29 18:31

Post edited by: Equinox, at: 2007/11/29 18:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #51463 by crxvfr
Replied by crxvfr on topic Re:Urgent Bug?
Equinox wrote:

Hi,

I tried installing CB 1.1 on my site yesterday (Joomla 1.5) but after installing I entered the site only to find the message: Error: Language file could not be loaded.

After removing CB, the site remained down. I went through the paths from cpanel one by one to check the directories, and I couldn't find anything wrong with them.

Stupid questions...

Which language file can't be found, Joomla or cb?

Did you find the language files to be present?

16 years 5 months ago #51524 by Equinox
Replied by Equinox on topic Re:Urgent Bug?
so right..found the soln in old post..soz

so.. for all those of you who have this kind of problem, go to the mambots section and unpublish "CB invite". The site should then work. Hope this helps :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn