CB login problems.

16 years 7 months ago #45734 by Roon
CB login problems. was created by Roon
I have a fresh install of joomla 1.0.13, Fireboard 1.0.0 beta, Virtuemart 1.0.12 and PUArcade 2.1.2. I have the games set so that any user (visitor) can play them without registering, but if I do register even as the admin I get a message when I click on a game to play that I am not authorized to see that page. This does not happen till I log in to the CB login. If I log out I can play.

Fireboard reconizes me when I register in CB login but I noticed that if I register in fireboard I am not recognized in CB. I thought they were supposed to be connected both ways.

I'm not sure about Virtuemart as the store is not really set up yet for testing.

I would like to know why CB login is working backwards. If anyone has a solution to this problem I would be grateful.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45797 by brahmana
Replied by brahmana on topic Re:CB login problems.
Hi,

I am using CB 1.1 and am having a weird login problem. Every time a user tries logs in for the first time after opening the web browser with his/her login details, a message saying "Cookies must be enabled" (A JS alert) comes up. And then the login page appears again. When the user logs in now it works fine. This is the case whenever a user tries to login for the first time after starting the browser.

This seems like a cookie expiry issue. Is there a way to avoid that message? Even a little riskier way would also be fine as access to the website I am creating is restricted.

I am using Joomla 1.0.12

Regards,
Brahmana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn