keeping track of subscriptions

16 years 7 months ago #47265 by Jeroen.php
keeping track of subscriptions was created by Jeroen.php
I just started exploring community builder. I want to make a paid/donate subscription site and I would like to see very easy registration date from users in a list sorted on registration date. Since registration is a year. I can e-mail those people who are almost a year registered to ask them for payment /donation or block their accounts. What's the best way to do this simple according to the kiss system (keep it simple stupid)?

Jeroen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #47266 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:keeping track of subscriptions
The CB paid subscriptions plugin will allow all of this in a simple and fully integrated way, and will allow you to also offer value-added services.

Work on this is progressing really nicely, and we are looking forward to start tests soon, with a release this year.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 7 months ago #47275 by Jeroen.php
Replied by Jeroen.php on topic Re:keeping track of subscriptions
Hi Beat, tjis is all very promissing but I've seen the article on this subject. All I want is a simple solution to notivy me that some subscriptioins are due.
  • I dont need paypall integration or something like that
  • I do only yearly subscriptions

• I'ts that simple.

Can you suggest an other simple solution?

Regards, Jeroen;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
    Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn