Error

Please login first

Don't want new users to need approval

16 years 6 months ago #48800 by Crisi83
Don't want new users to need approval was created by Crisi83
All right, I'm running CB 1.1, Joomla 1.0.13, Virtuemart 1.0.13a and Fireboard 1.0.3. Whenever a new user registers, community builder forces me to approve them. I've gone through every user related setting in all of thse program, and as far as I can tell, anything that asks for approval is set to no.

Any suggestions or anyone have similiar difficulties?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #48810 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Don't want new users to need approval
Crisi83 wrote:

All right, I'm running CB 1.1, Joomla 1.0.13, Virtuemart 1.0.13a and Fireboard 1.0.3. Whenever a new user registers, community builder forces me to approve them. I've gone through every user related setting in all of thse program, and as far as I can tell, anything that asks for approval is set to no.

Any suggestions or anyone have similiar difficulties?

CB forces you?
Gone through every related setting?
Searched the forum?

CB Configuration -> very first tab

16 years 6 months ago #48824 by Crisi83
Replied by Crisi83 on topic Re:Don't want new users to need approval
Well, as far as I can tell its Community Builder, since I didn't have this problem earlier. All along I've had it *set* to not need approval, but I still need to manually go into the user list and approve all new users. Maybe one of the other components is causing this problem, I'm not sure.

Here are screencaps of my community builder and joomla user settings - otakusurvivalguide.com/usersettings.gif

~Cassie

16 years 6 months ago #48825 by nant
settings are ok.

if otakusurvivalguide.com/ is the site in question then it looks like you are not using the CB Login (as clearly specified in free installation pdf in download area and readme file in distribution package).

So its not CB.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2007/10/26 22:20

16 years 6 months ago #48835 by Crisi83
Replied by Crisi83 on topic Re:Don't want new users to need approval
That is the site in question. As far as I know, I'm using CB login (I just named it login instead of CB Login) - otakusurvivalguide.com/loginmods.gif - isn't that how its supposed to be, original login unpublished, CB published? I looked through the documentation agian, and that seems to be correct.

... even if the problem isn't related to CB, I want to make sure I've got CB login on then.

16 years 6 months ago #48841 by nant
The setting look correct, but the form you get when you click registration is not a cb form.

Maybe your SEF is causing the issue.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn