Edit Tab not Working (cannot click)

15 years 8 months ago #71347 by alay
hi, i have been hunting around the site for this but cannot seem to find the answer. my edit link is not working right. the dropdown is not dropping down. :P

and i cant click on it when im on my account. when i hover over the button it shows javascript: void (0).

the workaround i did for the meantime is to put direct edit links on user menu. i also noticed that when i go to the profile itself : like www.mysite.com/username it is working fine.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #71929 by alay
Replied by alay on topic Re:Edit Tab not Working (cannot click)
as usual, im answering my own question. seems to have been an incompatibility with the customize profile plug in. i uninstalled that and it went back to normal.

strange thing is, i reinstalled that same plug in and it was fixed. oh well, there are just somethings i better leave to the universe. lol.:silly:

15 years 7 months ago #74800 by micah
Replied by micah on topic Re:Edit Tab not Working (cannot click)
We're having this exact same issue. The profile editing menu does not drop down.

Try for yourself!

www.puremagnetik.com
user:cbtest
pass:cbtest

Somebody, please help :(

15 years 6 months ago #76856 by micah
Hello? Anyone can chime in here?

15 years 6 months ago #76867 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Edit Tab not Working (cannot click)
Please don't bump posts. If you have more information, then post again. Also, this thread had been solved, so you should have created a new thread with your separate issue if the fix here didn't apply to your situation. The username and password you provided do not work to test.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #76869 by micah
1) I'm very sorry - The rules here are quite strict for a forum.

2)The problem has not been solved. I do not have the plugin referenced by the previous poster - however we DO have the same problem which is why I thought it might be relevant to post here :unsure:

3) The login does work. Please try refreshing your browser if the login does not register.

4) I do not have any further details - the subject of this post says it all.

5) If you really want me to, I can start a new topic and then another one if it isn't answered. Again, I'm sorry for bumping.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn