CB Login Module CSS File??

15 years 5 months ago #79195 by frozenflames
CB Login Module CSS File?? was created by frozenflames
Hi, is there a way to customize the look of CB login module to that of the yoo login module.

Following is what i am trying to do.

1). I want to change the width of the login and logout form to 200 (currently im changing the code inside the mod_cblogin.php file to do this)

2). I want to change the login and logout buttons to look like yoo login buttons

3). I want to change the username and password text fields to look like that of the yoo login module.

I have the image files for all the above mentioned, the only problem is i cant seem to apply them even through changing the code in the mod_cblogin.php file but i think it will be better approach through a CSS file.

I dont know that much CSS, can some one please provide me with a template of such a css file with the necessary code to accomplish what is mentioned above, and also how to attach the css file with the cb login module. It will be a huge help for me, thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #79909 by joomlajay
Replied by joomlajay on topic Re:CB Login Module CSS File??
hi there

i doubt i can help but ill try,

i am not an expert, but the people of CB made it VERY hard to do any customization, but that is their choice

i was able to mod the login module by going to the following page.

mod_cblogin.php

check around line 461, it is in this area you can mod the module, i was able to hack a few things, though images could be tricky, good luck!

15 years 5 months ago #79928 by joomlajay
Replied by joomlajay on topic Re:CB Login Module CSS File??
hi there

afterm uch customization i was able to find the answer, if not for you then for whoever finds this, i know it can be frsutrating

to change login button

change this

echo '<input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button'.$class_sfx.'" value="'._BUTTON_LOGIN.'" />';
if ($horizontal) echo "test"; else echo "</td></tr>\n<tr><td>";

to this

echo '<input type="image" src="yoursitehere.com/picname.png" name="Submit" class="button'.$class_sfx.'" value="'._BUTTON_LOGIN.'" />';
if ($horizontal) echo "test"; else echo "</td></tr>\n<tr><td>";

can be found on line 537 or so, hope this helps you and have fun!

15 years 5 months ago #80404 by frozenflames
Replied by frozenflames on topic Re:CB Login Module CSS File??
Thank you for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn