RESOLVED: Comprofiler Thumbnail Generation

15 years 5 months ago #79421 by Thumdar
I appears that the comprofiler stopped generating thumbnails when an image is uploaded into the profile gallery. Also, when some members upload a main profile picture it doesn't generate a thumbnail. What it has started doing is adding the default "no jpg" image:

www.thumdar.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/images/pgtn_jpgitem.gif

You can see what is happening here:

www.thumdar.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&Itemid=51&user=991

CB 1.1
Joomla 1.0.15

Post edited by: Thumdar, at: 2008/11/11 22:42

Post edited by: Thumdar, at: 2008/11/13 16:15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #79555 by Thumdar
About 1 month ago I installed a Community Builder mambot that allowed you to upload and crop an image. Unfortunately it messed up things within the CB profiles. Whenever you logged in to my site and looked at someone else's profile, the top half would be that persons profile but the bottom half would be your profile. So I had to uninstall it.

I think this may have had something to do with my problem. I just now updated my profile image and now it will not display in the My Profile module and in the Fireboard forums. What is clearly happening is it no long is creating the thumbnails.

Is there a part of CB I can just copy over with the stock file?

15 years 5 months ago #79621 by Thumdar
Apparently ImageMagick was corrupted. I just changed the Image Software within CB to GD2library and everything works fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn