Pending Approvel of member image?

15 years 5 months ago #80867 by OBife
Pending Approvel of member image? was created by OBife
Hi there,

I have just managed finally to install CB 1.1 into my site which is running in Joomla 1.5.3 and all but the following seems to be working just fine.

The problem is that when I up-loaded an image to use as my member image I can not seem to find within the admin where I can "approve" the image. It has been up-loaded ok into the following directory public_html/CCA/images/comprofiler and it has automatically created a thumbnail version of said image. Any help would be great.

The other thing is that the following appears in the page when I open up Edit User in the User Management section: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/c/c/ccalentejo/public_html/CCA/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 240 Any ideas of what might be wrong and could it be to do with the other problem above?

Here is what is in the PHP file, the part in "Red Bold Letters" is line 240:

if ( ( count( $userParams ) > 0 ) && in_array( $_CB_framework->getCfg( "frontend_userparams" ), array( '1', null) ) ) {
//Loop through each parameter and render it appropriately.
foreach($userParams AS $userParam) {
$return .= "<tr>\n";
$return .= "<td class=\"titleCell\">" . $userParam[0] . ":</td>\n";
$return .= "<td class=\"fieldCell\">" . $userParam[1];
$return .= getFieldIcons($ui, false, false, (isset($userParam[2]) && class_exists("JText") ? JText::_($userParam[2]) : null), (isset($userParam[3]) && class_exists("JText") ? JText::_($userParam[3]) : null));
$return .= "</td></tr>\n";
}

All the best and thanks in advance,

Phil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #80870 by sadel
Replied by sadel on topic Re:Pending Approvel of member image?
OBife wrote:

Hi there,

I have just managed finally to install CB 1.1 into my site which is running in Joomla 1.5.3 and all but the following seems to be working just fine.

The problem is that when I up-loaded an image to use as my member image I can not seem to find within the admin where I can "approve" the image. It has been up-loaded ok into the following directory public_html/CCA/images/comprofiler and it has automatically created a thumbnail version of said image. Any help would be great.

Images are aproved by the admin/mod on the fron end thru the mod_comprofilermoderator module.

15 years 5 months ago #80873 by OBife
Replied by OBife on topic Re:Pending Approvel of member image?
Doooooh:woohoo: :silly: :woohoo: :silly:

Thank you very much. Just goes to show that one should install everything.

All seems to be working now with the images.

The other with the PHP line 240 is still there though, so I guess it wasn't anything to do with the image prob. Wonder what it is?

All the best and thanks once again,

Phil

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn