[Solved]Another LDAP request

16 years 5 months ago #52155 by Jesper L
[Solved]Another LDAP request was created by Jesper L
Hi guys.

Great plugin the CB module. Only problem is the lack of LDAP integration. I´ve read other posts in here regarding exactly that problem. Well...trying to see if any development have been done since then ;)

I´ve build an Intranet for our company. Installed Joomla 1.0.13 with ldap.bot and ssi. Working great with Active Directory. Until I installed CB. Unless users already had visited the Intranet previousley to the CB install and logged in with the Joomla login mod, CB logins aren´t possible.

What can be the problem since LDAP can´t sync with the CB login?

I REALLY would like to use the CB mod, cause there are so many great add-ons to play with :cheer:

Thanks and hope for reply

*Update*
Got it solved. Disabled the CB login and when users login through normal Joomla mod_login CB still enables.

Now my only problem is lay-out in profile. But that´s a template problem.

Post edited by: Jesper L, at: 2007/12/10 22:06

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #57712 by jimesmythe
Replied by jimesmythe on topic Re:[Solved]Another LDAP request
i agree this does work for Joomla 1.5 and Authentiation_LDAP but how do you set the Joomla Login to be horizontal instead of vertical?

Jimmy Smith

16 years 2 months ago #58593 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:[Solved]Another LDAP request

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn