Let admin.comprofiler.html.php be translatable

16 years 2 months ago #58502 by baijianpeng
I noticed that in the latest CB v1.1, backend strings in the file /administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php was not included in the language file. So it can't be completely localized.

Please add this file to language file so we can make a full translation.

Thanks.

JoomlaGate

www.joomlagate.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #58599 by beat
Could you please list the strings missing, and suggest the corresponding language file additions ? thanks :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 2 months ago #58622 by baijianpeng
Replied by baijianpeng on topic Re:Let admin.comprofiler.html.php be translatable
Did you look into the file /administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php ?

There is too many strings that had not been included in the language file.

Just to mention a few:

when click on backend menu Components -> CB - Tab Management, and then choose one Tab to edit, you will find that almost all strings in this page was not translated:

[code:1]Tab Details

Profile ordering[/code:1]

Can you find them in the default language file? If you can't, they can't be translated either.

Thanks.

JoomlaGate

www.joomlagate.com

16 years 2 months ago #58646 by beat
You're right, the CB configuration can be fully translated, but not the other backend screens yet. All frontend can be translated but not the backend.

I don't have time currently to review all the backend code for translatability and add strings wherever needed, but if you want to do it, please PM me your email and url to this thread and i can email you latest version for doing it. You would probably need to have some free time in the next days to do it, but if you have the time, it would be a great donation to the project/contribution. :)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 2 months ago #58661 by baijianpeng
Replied by baijianpeng on topic Re:Let admin.comprofiler.html.php be translatable
Of course I would like to donate my time to this great project.

If you like, please send your latest language file to joomlagate@gmail.com . I will try my best to make a new translation.

Thanks.

JoomlaGate

www.joomlagate.com

16 years 2 months ago #58685 by beat
JoomlaGate, you got email :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn