Which add-ons are available for CB 1.2?

15 years 4 months ago #83829 by dotcomninja
Which add-ons are available for CB 1.2? was created by dotcomninja
Hi everyone,

I just installed my first CB site using Joomla 1.5 (I haven't used Joomla 1.0 for a year now).

I'm having real difficulty determining which add-ons / plugins are available for CB 1.2

Is there no categorisation or search feature in the directory to show me which items are suitable for use in my new site?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #84824 by mariealline
Replied by mariealline on topic Re:Which add-ons are available for CB 1.2?
If you go to Joomla and search through the plugins there are tags, red and green, that show which ones are compatible with the old and new Joomla versions. They say 1.0 native or 1.5 legacy. That's the only thing I have been able to figure out. I'm brand new to Joomla and it's taking me awhile to figure things out too so don't feel too bad.

Marie Alline

Thank you,
Marie Alline
mariealline.com
footprints-online.com

15 years 3 months ago #86423 by webeddy
Replied by webeddy on topic Re:Which add-ons are available for CB 1.2?
I'm confused too. For instance Mamblog doesn't show as a 1.5 legacy component and there is not 1.5 version I could find. I tried installing the one I could I could find and it just doesn't want to work.

Yet the cb documentation indicates that's the one to use.

It would be nice if someone would post a list of popular extensions with clear indications of whether they are appropriate for 1.5.x With mamblog, I could only find a link to their site, but no clear instructions statement of whether it is appropriate for 1.5.x anywhere.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn