Subscriptions status and public release

15 years 4 weeks ago #93249 by beat
Viper_iii,

Fully understand your point of view, although obviously i can't agree on most points.
I'm not going to comment on it in details here (e.g. if you don't understand a moderator attitude based on a single post, read users' other posts ;)...correctly expressed opinions never got deleted! ), by lack of time, preferring concentrating all my time on getting this plugin out in next days.

So let's keep that aside and Back to *The Topic*: :woohoo:

säschu and all,

The final candidate for the release has entered the paid subscriptions testteam yesterday night with 2 days delay compared to our final schedule. We are now collecting the feedbacks that are coming within the next 2 days, and if nothing major comes into the way.... we will send a newsletter with releasing details very soon now. :)

Once release and information is out, it will become quite obvious why this has taken soooo much time. ;)

Many Thanks for your patience and understanding :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 weeks ago #93250 by säschu
Replied by säschu on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Danks for the info :)

15 years 4 weeks ago #93251 by mknz
*stoked!*
:woohoo:

15 years 4 weeks ago #93277 by Pumuckl
Replied by Pumuckl on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Gruezi!
I'll wath my mails for that great news next time :-)
Let us know, if there any "major comes into the way" and there would a new delay.
Thanks!

15 years 3 weeks ago #93443 by beat
Just a very short update:

Final tests on final release candidate are running very pleasantly smoothly so far in the CB Paid Subscriptions testteam. We want to give a few more days to this process have significantly good coverage. Feedbacks from testers on this candidate are excellent so far. :) .

Thus we will very most probably send the long awaited newsletter with firm release details in the coming days, as we are gearing up for official release. Stay tuned, or subscribe to the newsletter if you didn't yet. :woohoo:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 weeks ago #93470 by stmoist
Replied by stmoist on topic Re:Subscriptions status and public release
Thanks for the update, Beat!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn