Blank Pages - Image Upload

15 years 10 months ago #64963 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Blank Pages - Image Upload
DizzyWombat wrote:

Okay, I enabled the debug feature, and got nothing on the blank page. The only output I saw on CB was this:

[code:1]Notice: Unknown column 'cb_pb_enable' in 'field list' in /home/dizzy6/public_html/includes/database.php on line 307
I can confirm now that on my Siteground hosting account, which has PHP5, this doesn't occur.

ProfileBook plugin field seems not created in comprofiler mysql table. That's the php4 known issue #2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64971 by DizzyWombat
Replied by DizzyWombat on topic Re:Blank Pages - Image Upload
Okay, after many hours of work, and a dozen or so people complaining about this error, I made a clean installation in a subdirectory and installed CB. Everything was fine.

My partner and I got together tonight, backed everything up, and reinstalled Joomla. It works now, so I'm guessing this problem was either caused by:

1) The SEF patch that installs into the Joomla file directory.

2) An FTP error at the original setup of the site.

I now see that the install was indeed sporked all along. As soon as the new copy was up, a dozen or so errors popped up on the front page that weren't even noted with max error reporting and debugging on before.

Thank you very much for helping to look into this issue. As with all bugs, the process of elimination is sometimes the only way to get to a fix. :)

15 years 10 months ago #65055 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Blank Pages - Image Upload
Cool. Happy that your site is running fine now with CB 1.2 RC :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn