Extended Profile Thread

15 years 9 months ago #68594 by rowby
Extended Profile Thread was created by rowby
Hello all,

Many of you may be interested in the Extended CB Profile system at joomlaplaza.com

I few weeks ago I started a thread there and there is an interesting discussion at this link.

www.joomlaplazza.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,27/func,view/id,305/catid,18/limit,6/limitstart,0/

and this link:
www.joomlaplazza.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,27/func,view/id,305/catid,18/limit,6/limitstart,18/

and this specific link:
www.joomlaplazza.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,27/func,view/id,305/catid,18/limit,6/limitstart,30/

The latest hack apparently works with Joomla 1.5 and CB RC2 in Legacy Mode.

I haven't tried it yet, but probably will in my next site. Any comments or thoughts? Also any comments or thoughts from the CB Core development team?

Thanks
Rowby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68613 by nhudell
Replied by nhudell on topic Re:Extended Profile Thread
I have been working with this extended profile on a local installation before taking it live.

Everything has worked just fine for me, using CB 1.2 RC2, and Joomla 1.5.3.

My only issue has been the replacement-tags, which are mostly useful with this extended profile. The tab which the delimiter field with the replacement tags is appearing in a tab in the Update My Profile screen, the tab is empty apart from the title for the delimiter field.

But I don't think this is an issue with the Extended Profile. I still can't fix it though :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn