What is with this Personal Statement area?!

15 years 9 months ago #68626 by hthiess
[SOLVED: My question below turned out to be irrelevant because it has been kindly pointed out to me that it is a third-party hard-coded modification. I need to get up and walk away from the computer...and take a break.]

OK, the Personal Statement section on the Profile page is completely defeating me. It doesn't even show up in new registration forms - but the whole undisclosed/uneditable section is taking up the entire middle of my Profile page. What is the deal with this Personal Statement area???

I understand the fields - but all of the fields only show up in Tabs or at the very top of the Profile page. Where do I edit all the stuff in the middle - this Personal Statement Info?

Post edited by: hthiess, at: 2008/07/17 21:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #68629 by Camee
Did you install a third party plugin or somewhat like this? Because these fields are neither in the original installation nor in the sample data.

Please look in your tabs management and in your field management if you can find this tab and these fields and simply unpublish or delete them.

Edit: I wonder how you can use CB 1.2 RC2, your user status is only "user"

Post edited by: Camee, at: 2008/07/17 19:50

15 years 9 months ago #68631 by hthiess
You're right, I never thought of that! I paid a developer to install everything for me, so this looks like one of his hard-coded modifications. Thanks so much!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn