Bug Updating Users?

15 years 9 months ago #68842 by caliderumba
Bug Updating Users? was created by caliderumba
Hi guys i'm new writting here and i'm a new suscriber too.

I saw a post with similar problems to mine but i don't see any answer yet, anyway i'll post mine:

Every time that i need update or create a new user using the user management i got an error, i saw this error when i ran CB on joomla 1.5 last stable version
i when back installing Joomla! 1.0.13 Stable asuming that the error was for a problem with J 1.5.

Well nope, is happening again with this version: Joomla! 1.0.13 Stable, this is the error:

[code:1]moscomprofiler::«»store failed: Unknown column 'cb_pglasupdate' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE jos_comprofiler SET `user_id`='106',`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`='1',`confirmed`='1',`registeripaddr`='82.232.184.13',`cbactivation`='rega7843650353cfff67bf883808d2d880f0695de9e',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`cb_sex`='Male',`cb_birthday`='1976-04-13',`cb_location`='saint quentin les yvelines',`cb_hobby`='',`cb_interest`='',`cb_mood`='',`cb_favbook`='',`cb_favmusic`='',`cb_favmovie`='',`cb_pb_enable`='',`cb_pb_autopublish`='',`cb_pb_notifyme`='',`pu_profilename`='',`cb_countrylist`='France',`fbviewtype`='_UE_FB_VIEWTYPE_FLAT',`fbordering`='_UE_FB_ORDERING_OLDEST',`fbsignature`='',`cb_pgenable`='',`cb_pgautopublish`='',`cb_pgautoapprove`='',`cb_pgshortgreeting`='',`cb_pgtotalquotasize`='',`cb_pgtotalquotaitems`='',`cb_pguploadsize`='',`cb_pgtotalitems`='',`cb_pgtotalsize`='',`cb_pgaccessmode`='',`cb_pgdisplayformat`='',`cb_pglasupdate`='' WHERE id='106'[/code:1]

Also at the bottom of the page i see this error and i don't know if is part of the error above:

[code:1]Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/calideru/public_html/includes/joomla.php:4145) in /home/calideru/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 800

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/calideru/public_html/includes/joomla.php:4145) in /home/calideru/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 800[/code:1]

Checking the Cb database after the people begin the registration process i started getting this error:
[code:1]Warning: 1 entries in the users table without corresponding core_acl_aro table rows.

user id: 1 are missing in core_acl_aro table

This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin.[/code:1]

All the other tables are green
The installation of CB was a new installation.

Hope this information be enough for you guys for start a help about this problem.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #69087 by rpitera
Replied by rpitera on topic Re:Bug Updating Users?
Check out this thread and see if it helps solve your problem; the issue seems to be a spelling error in some Profile Gallery code:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,67438/catid,50/limit,6/limitstart,12/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn