Worth Contributing?

15 years 9 months ago #69086 by dowen100
Worth Contributing? was created by dowen100
Sorry to grab your attention with that headline. What I mean is, I like the look of what CB can offer. However, I have finally got SSO working with LDAP authentication for my AD domain.

I'm not prepared to install CB unless it can interact with this method of authentication. I also need to be able to pull in LDAP fields.

I've trialed 1.1. and generally liked what it had to offer. IF 1.2 can support satisfy the LDAP interaction then I won't hesitate to sign up.

Thanks
:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #69184 by rpitera
Replied by rpitera on topic Re:Worth Contributing?
I'm not qualified to answer your question, but I think your choice of subject may have limited interest to the devs.

No offense, but if I worked as hard as these guys I might overlook the thread entirely thinking, "What do you mean, 'Worth Contributing?' I'm contributing most of my free time to this!!!"

You might want to try "LDAP authentication possible?"

15 years 9 months ago #69274 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Worth Contributing?
LOL !
I understood it differently.. :D :

Reply:
- Sure it's worth contributing.

CB 1.2 RC 2 implemented almost all what's needed, but it doesn't work yet.

So you are welcome contributing the fix to make this work in CB 1.2 (it will be much easier than with CB 1.1, which didn't have this in mind) :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn