Virtuemart/ CB integration...vital to many sites

15 years 8 months ago #70910 by moonhaven
I wanted the new password retrieval systems on my site so upgraded to CB 1.2 RC2 (after contributing 25 Euro) while running virtuemart 1.1.2.
I was astounded to find that there is still no integration between these two often used components!

So am now reverting back to previous version of CB and will have to wrestle with improving the password retrieval system in another way.

Please, please, please is there anyone working on a login and integration for CB and Virtuemart?

Leonie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77865 by ausbod
Looking for the same integration. Were you able to find anything?

15 years 6 months ago #77871 by moonhaven
Still no resolution...
I ended up rolling back CB to a previous release...as i can't be without an integrated virtuemart solution

15 years 6 months ago #78585 by tyrex75
moonhaven wrote:

I wanted the new password retrieval systems on my site so upgraded to CB 1.2 RC2 (after contributing 25 Euro) while running virtuemart 1.1.2.
I was astounded to find that there is still no integration between these two often used components!

So am now reverting back to previous version of CB and will have to wrestle with improving the password retrieval system in another way.

Please, please, please is there anyone working on a login and integration for CB and Virtuemart?

Leonie

Still no reply.... I am a little disappointed, really!

15 years 6 months ago #78600 by beat
Well, I'll be meeting Soeren from VirtueMart on Nov 15th. :)

I'm pretty sure we will discuss that subject ;)

In the mean time there is a solution posted in this forum using MySQL 5.0+ triggers.

Searching found me:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,58/id,71027/#71027

Hope that helps ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 6 months ago #78601 by denzel2364
I am also shocked there is no integration.

testing the signature to see if it work

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn