LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox

15 years 7 months ago #74363 by mogaka
LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox was created by mogaka
I am running CB 1.2RC2 on Joomla! 1.5.5. I am having issues with registered members using Mozilla Firefox not being able to log in (probably after telling the browser not to remember their log in details). I have tried using the "remember me" function but it does not help. Is this a known issue? How do I solve it?

Thanks.

Post edited by: mogaka, at: 2008/09/15 12:05

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #74483 by 450Thumper
Replied by 450Thumper on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox
This may not be related, but I am also having problems with Firefox using Joomla 1.0.15 and CB 1.2 RC2. When users try to update their profile, they receive this error message. Any ideas. It is only with Firefox and did not happen until I installed CB 1.2 RC2. So, I don't believe it is a "template" issue.

Post edited by: 450Thumper, at: 2008/09/16 13:51

Post edited by: 450Thumper, at: 2008/09/16 13:52

Post edited by: 450Thumper, at: 2008/09/16 13:53

15 years 7 months ago #74503 by daa
Replied by daa on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox
This one I think is easy, after making your changes go back to the first tab and put your password into the second (confirmation) password text area. Now click update.

Doug

15 years 7 months ago #74513 by mogaka
Replied by mogaka on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox
For me the problem is different. Whenever a registered user enters their username and password to log in, nothing happens. The login form simply clears and the user is still not logged in. This is only occuring with Firefox.

15 years 7 months ago #74605 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox
mogaka, since your issue is different, please post in a new thread, along with more information.

CB Version?
Joomla Version?
Firefox cache cleared?
PHP Version?
DB Version?
Did you disable Joomla login and enable CB login in Module Manager? Did you also change in Joomla Global Config to not allow registration under System/User Settings?
Have you tried a Joomla default template to rule out template issues?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #78526 by djh82uk
Replied by djh82uk on topic Re:LOGIN PROBLEM with Mozilla Firefox
Im having the same problem, any update on this as it is obviosuly affecting a few people

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn