CSS Guru help needed

15 years 6 months ago #77705 by WebTrooper
CSS Guru help needed was created by WebTrooper
This is an issue with a site template I'm using, but posting here in hopes that somebody can identify the problem. The issue is that the template, for whatever reason, is not properly reading the CB template. When registering or editing a profile, all the entry boxes are minimized and the date fields are stretched to 100%. I tried switching CB profile templates but it's the same with all of them.

Note, I submitted a support ticket to the template provider (joomladesigns.co.uk) but I don't expect to hear back from them until monday, and I set this weekend aside to work on my website.

You can see it at www.houseandbuilder.com on the registration page. I created a test account you can login to, username Test, password testpswd, to see it's the same when trying to edit your profile.

I've attached the template_css.css file. You might also see something by going to the registration page, mentioned above, and viewing the sorce.

I really appreciate any help anybody might be able to provide.

Attachment template_css.txt not found

Post edited by: WebTrooper, at: 2008/10/18 20:19
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #77717 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CSS Guru help needed
You have the fields set to only 15px wide:

.sectiontableentry1 input, .sectiontableentry2 input {template_css.css (line 1105)
background:transparent none repeat scroll 0 0;
height:15px;
margin:0;
padding:0;
vertical-align:middle;
width:15px;

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 6 months ago #77724 by WebTrooper
Replied by WebTrooper on topic Re:CSS Guru help needed
Thanks Rapunzl! :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn