Community Builder 2.0 beta 4 released !

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #245196 by paxx
Hi
I can not download CB2.0 b4

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.
5 years 6 months ago #245201 by nant

paxx wrote: Hi
I can not download CB2.0 b4

Professional members can download CB 2.0 b4 from the Professional membership download area here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/doc_download/628-community-builder-20-b4-package

Developers members can download CB 2.0 b4 from the Developer membership download area here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/downloads-single-items/doc_download/627-community-builder-20-b4-package
The following user(s) said Thank You: paxx
5 years 6 months ago #245209 by martinmg
Hi,

I have a search box(Joomlas search) positioned at the top of my template. The search box is always available on the site.

Whenever I visit a page generated by com_comprofiler a search redirects me to my own user profile. I.e. if I list a user list from CB and use the search field I get no results, but instead I'm redirected to my personal profile page (regardless of what I'm searching for). If I make the same search from any other page/component (for example com_content) it works without any issue.
5 years 6 months ago #245217 by activha
Installing over beta 3 gives :
Fatal error: Declaration of cbpaidTimed::get() must be compatible with CBLib\Database\Table\TableInterface::get($var, $def = NULL) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/test.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/misc/cbpaidTimed.php on line 500

Disabling cb paid extensions gives back backend access but frontend is of course unusable due to integration of cb paid extensions plugin
5 years 6 months ago #245218 by activha
We have also noticed that when affecting an icon to a tab name, the icon is not translated in the back end which gives <i class="fa fa-picture-o fa-2x"></i> instead of the proper font awesome icon
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn