CB 1.0 stable Released!

18 years 1 week ago #12236 by bzn
Replied by bzn on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
Congrats for finally getting it released! I appreciate your work very much and want to say thank you! After the game is before the game, so what about a counter for the plugins ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 week ago #12237 by ptkho
Replied by ptkho on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
Great job! Congratulations on your great work to all developers and testers. Really appreciate your (even sleepless) efforts to make CB as steady as a solid rock!!!

18 years 1 week ago #12246 by browneye253
Replied by browneye253 on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
Goob wrote:

Any idea when we'll see the ProfileBook and Nant's Gallery?

Agreed... you guys knew this question was coming ;) I've been waiting for both of these ever since they were installed on Joomlapolis.

Excellent job on the release, so far I haven't had any problems!

18 years 1 week ago #12255 by Kamunicate
Replied by Kamunicate on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
Fantastic work all around , you are all a amazing team! This is certainly to be a milestone in not only opensource but community based projects. I look forward to creating new worlds for my peeps to enjoy with your awesome foundation!

Peace and Creativity
Chris

Kamunicate.com
KoolKam.com
MyWebKam.com
AdultKam.com

18 years 1 week ago #12261 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
There's no ETA of the 2 plugins but it wouldn't be to long. I've tested both a while in the testteam and they are both working pretty well. Already solved a lot of bugs. But I can't give a date you really should ask beat and nant for that.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

18 years 1 week ago #12268 by masyomo
Replied by masyomo on topic Re:CB 1.0 stable Released!
nant wrote:

masyomo wrote:

This thread discusses the Content article: CB 1.0 stable Released!

good work & well worth the wait - no probs with install at all ;)

Only thing that took a bit of work was lost my vonfiguration settings - stuff like text in the header & footer and email address for admin etc. but I can live with that

Looking forward to the new plugins now - after you get some sleep of course!:side:

Guess you didnt read the readme file B)
These settings are saved in the ueconfig.php file which you could have saved and reused.

lol I did read it - but obviously missed out the important bit!! :whistle: All working perfectly still B) Just waiting for those new plug ins + also the new User Home Pages 2 (with a CB plugin ?!!)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds