Upgrading from CB 1.0 RC1 to RC2

18 years 1 month ago #8828 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Upgrading from CB 1.0 RC1 to RC2
core2 wrote:

I'm working on migratin a Mambo 4.5.2 to Joomla 1.0.8
I have set up at joomla test-site, with a copy of my mambo production DB. The mambo site have CB 1.0, unsure witch rc, the install indicate rc 1.

I follow the instruction in the article, but I get this error message:

[code:1]
1.0 RC 1 to 1.0 RC 2 part 3 failed! SQL error:«»DB function failed with error number 1060
Duplicate column name 'reason' SQL=ALTER TABLE `mos_comprofiler_members` ADD `reason` MEDIUMTEXT default NULL AFTER `membersince`
SQL =

ALTER TABLE `mos_comprofiler_members` ADD `reason` MEDIUMTEXT default NULL AFTER `membersince`
[/code:1]

I can see the memberlist backend, but the tab-, field- and list manager are empty.

Sombody have a solution?

Update: I put inn a fresh copy of my DB, and u/install CB again, I get the same error message, but now I get all the list,field mamegment! :lol:

Joomla 1.0.8
CB 1.0 RC1? to CB 1.0 RC2

Post edited by: core2, at: 2006/03/22 17:04

Somehow you have gotten a column "reason" in mos_comprofiler_members in your old install :S . Remove that column in DB with phpMyAdmin before upgrading.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn