1.0 stable in test-team and Joomla! 1.1.alpha 2

18 years 1 month ago #7903 by master3d
Grüezi

I love the CB and also would like to wait with implementation until the stable is out also because I need the profile-book etc. So does somebody know a approximately date for the release (it would really help me even if I would know if its a month or 2 weeks or if you wait until joomla 1.1 is out...)

Thank you very much

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #7915 by T.T.
I would also very much like to see a new release of CBuilder. It fixes more problems then the RC2, so why not release it as RC3 version? I would be in favour of having public daily builds so everyone can decide which version to take. Especially for people that are also developpers this is more convenient.

18 years 1 month ago #8027 by lordlouf
Agree with all this people ;)

I am currently testing Joomla 1.1, in order to, well, test it, but also to make some preparations and development for a site that I want to be online in may, but I'd love to have a release of CB that I could plug on Joomla 1.1.

I am not sure that installing the RC2 release would be a good idea. So why not released a beta version of the CB component & module which is working well with Joomla 1.1 ??

18 years 1 month ago #8251 by efrog
This has been talked about, discussed... dribble dribble bleh !

Where is it ?

I'm just subscribing to this topic in thehope that I get a notified on the release of 1.0 stable, Great job guys! :whistle:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn