Error

Please login first

today...

15 years 11 months ago #64003 by Gadensgaard
Replied by Gadensgaard on topic Re:today...
If you think about it the DOC subscribtion is a subscribtion for documents. The early release for doc subscribers is the CB-teams way of appreciating all the support they get from the subscribers.

You didnt have to pay to get CB, it will be released for public so take a break and wait for it to be ready. If the CB team had never announced the release of CB 1.2 there would be no problems, but then - you wouldnt have anything to look forward to either.

Im not a doc subscriber yet, but ass soon they fix the subscribtion for a year i will be, and not to get a early release nor the documentation but to show my support.

Post edited by: Gadensgaard, at: 2008/05/31 09:34

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #64013 by blackice2999
Replied by blackice2999 on topic Re:today...
@all,

please read the info´s about the doc subscribing... nobody has sayed that you become CB 1.2 yet when you subscribe...

it´s written that the doc subscriber becomes the first CB 1.2 RC before all other´s... but there is no CB 1.2 RC at the moment! cb is on beta testing... not on RC status...

About the Informations... sure its not fine to say april and now whe have june but shit happens... bug´s was been found and beat and developers are being to fix them... with every bug... you need more time... some bug´s are fast... other bugs are hard its normal in developing.

Beat wrotes: ASAP (as soon as possible)...

P.S: and no i am not a joomlapolisaner ;) i need the cb 1.2 like all other here too... but i do not aim with stone on beat and spoil the developement...

Post edited by: blackice2999, at: 2008/05/31 12:46

15 years 11 months ago #64016 by chessman
Replied by chessman on topic Re:today...
Hey equilibrium i think you have to think a bit before writing in the forum.

The DOC subscription if for doc and nothing else.

If you do not need the doc why you suscribed ?? that is the real question. Finally you will (like all subscribers) have the possibility tu use CB 1.2 before normal members but this is not the objective of the subscription.

And i think you have better to do instead of crying like a young boy that broke is brand new "barbie".

Help the new members that do not know how to use cb instead of annoying people that don't mind what you think.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds