is there any feature CB for NetworkMarketing

15 years 11 months ago #64274 by barock
I ‘m building my website, to develop my business of Network Marketing, and I want in my site everyone can do register, buy the Product of the Network Marketing Company which I joined,and also the member whose do the register to join this network marketing in my site can view his Networkk in his profile use the tab of Comprofil

I had found the component to Facilited the member can buy the product, I use Virtuemart. But I have one problem that I can solved yet. That’s I want the member can view his network which had did register in my site by his promotion,

The detail of my site consept not yet solved is like this

1. when someone who register I my site he will get URL, for example : Jack visit to my site, and then he apply the register form with username jack123,when I have approve his register by my self manually because Jack must complete the other prerequirement offline. Jack will receive a URL for example: www.mydomain.com/?id=jack123.
2. After that Jack will promote my website by his URL he had got from my site. When someone found his URL (www.mydomain.com/?id=jack123) and type it on address bar browser. He will come to my site as like as he type www.mydomain.com on address bar
3. but the different is when someone, for example we called him Robert apply the registration in my site with Jack’s URL typed aotumatically Robert become Jack’s first level downline, after Robert complete all requirement he will get a URL, for example Robert username is robert22. he will get URL www.mydomain.com/?id=robert22
4. Robert also will promote my website with his URL as like as Jack has done, and if there anyone for example Jane visit my website by Robert URL and then Jane apply the registration she become Robert’s first level downline and Jack’s second level downline.and then continue for unlimited level
5. the member also can view whose are bellow him, for example Jack can view his network bellow him on Tab of Comprofile component

in my country a lot of people who interest to make a website with joomla to delevop their business in network marketing really need this feature. if cb have this feature alot of people will be feel helped

Post edited by: barock, at: 2008/06/02 09:07

Post edited by: barock, at: 2008/06/02 09:10

Post edited by: barock, at: 2008/06/02 09:14
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn