Confused about what to buy

11 years 3 months ago #220157 by ashliemilano
Confused about what to buy was created by ashliemilano
HI there,

I am very interested in CB but I am unsure what it is that I need. I know that I would like the option to do the subscription thing for sections of my website is that something is included in CBPro or is it that something that is purchased separately?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #220185 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Confused about what to buy

ashliemilano wrote: HI there,

I am very interested in CB but I am unsure what it is that I need. I know that I would like the option to do the subscription thing for sections of my website is that something is included in CBPro or is it that something that is purchased separately?

thanks

CBSubs GPL is a separate membership subscription that you can purchase on top of any of the existing Free/Advanced/Professional memberships.

Only the developer membership contains CBSubs.

See comparison table here:
www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

CBSubs is what you need to add paid subscriptions to your website.

11 years 2 months ago #220303 by jamesdeanreeves
Replied by jamesdeanreeves on topic Confused about what to buy
Maybe I'm not understanding this: the membership comparisons from the link show "CBSubs GPL" is included in the Developer membership, however the footer note states:

"Although you can post CBSubs related support issues on Advanced, Professional and Developer forum areas (for better response times), CBSubs license is not included in any of these membership subscriptions and must be purchased separately."

I am obviously missing something.

Thanks!
-Jay

11 years 2 months ago #220351 by nant

jamesdeanreeves wrote: Maybe I'm not understanding this: the membership comparisons from the link show "CBSubs GPL" is included in the Developer membership, however the footer note states:

"Although you can post CBSubs related support issues on Advanced, Professional and Developer forum areas (for better response times), CBSubs license is not included in any of these membership subscriptions and must be purchased separately."

I am obviously missing something.

Thanks!
-Jay

Thanks for pointing out this issue - I removed the footnote that was valid before CBSubs GPL release (see home page).

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #220933 by julianelihu
Replied by julianelihu on topic Confused about what to buy
Hi, if I buy Advanced CB, I can install it on more than one domain?
thanks

11 years 2 months ago #220940 by nant

julianelihu wrote: Hi, if I buy Advanced CB, I can install it on more than one domain?
thanks

Anything you purchase from this website can be installed on all your websites.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn