Restrict search field based on profile

8 years 4 weeks ago #279985 by magtaf
Hi everyone.

I have a general inquiry to see if we can achieve my customers request. Here is my explanation in the requirement.

I need to have an advanced search firm with the members profile fields. I need the ability to exclude "x" field from the search.

During the registration process the member will be given the option to tick a box of he does not with to appear on other member searches.

My question is, can I accomplish this functionality in the community builder search?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 weeks ago #279988 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Restrict search field based on profile

magtaf wrote: Hi everyone.

I have a general inquiry to see if we can achieve my customers request. Here is my explanation in the requirement.

I need to have an advanced search firm with the members profile fields. I need the ability to exclude "x" field from the search.

During the registration process the member will be given the option to tick a box of he does not with to appear on other member searches.

My question is, can I accomplish this functionality in the community builder search?

Yes.

You can create a user list that only shows users that have a specific field set to a specific value.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn