Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam?

8 years 3 weeks ago #280125 by zydanielson
Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam? was created by zydanielson
Hi. Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam? Or is it available for purchase by itself? I don't think I need everything you get with Pro, but I do need recaptcha on the signup form.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #280129 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam?

zydanielson wrote: Hi. Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam? Or is it available for purchase by itself? I don't think I need everything you get with Pro, but I do need recaptcha on the signup form.

You can purchase just the latest CB Antispam release without any updates or support on this page:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons

But, yes your best option (value for money) is to get Professional membership for at least 3 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zydanielson

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #280134 by zydanielson
Replied by zydanielson on topic Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam?
Hi Nick, and thank you. Comparing the prices, I do see the huge advantage for going Pro at least 3 months. I do have one other question. If I purchase Pro 3 months, is it to my advantage to download everything available right away - even the ones I don't think I'm interested in right now? Because after my Pro membership expires, the download area will be closed to me, right?

8 years 3 weeks ago #280191 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Do I have to go Pro to get CB Antispam?

zydanielson wrote: Hi Nick, and thank you. Comparing the prices, I do see the huge advantage for going Pro at least 3 months. I do have one other question. If I purchase Pro 3 months, is it to my advantage to download everything available right away - even the ones I don't think I'm interested in right now? Because after my Pro membership expires, the download area will be closed to me, right?

You are correct - when your subscription expires you no longer have access to download area and no longer have paid support forum privileges.

You should download everything you want asap, but you will also be notified just before your subscription expires also.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn