CB pre-sales questions

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #286241 by ckpmedia
CB pre-sales questions was created by ckpmedia
We are planning to put our user database online via CB. I have 2 questions:
- is it possible to configure CB that only the user himself and a super admin can see a users profile. Users should only be able to see and update their own profile and not be able to see any other profiles.
- Our users are actors and they will be able to upload audio and video samples of their work to their profiles. I need to be able to export the user database including these fields. Is it possible to export audio and video files from the database into .csv or .xlsx using CB or a plugin?

Thanks
Herbert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #286261 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB pre-sales questions

ckpmedia wrote: We are planning to put our user database online via CB. I have 2 questions:
- is it possible to configure CB that only the user himself and a super admin can see a users profile. Users should only be able to see and update their own profile and not be able to see any other profiles.

Yes using CB Privacy (part of Professional membership)

- Our users are actors and they will be able to upload audio and video samples of their work to their profiles. I need to be able to export the user database including these fields. Is it possible to export audio and video files from the database into .csv or .xlsx using CB or a plugin?

CB Juice can export users and their data.
You can also export the comprofiler table directly from database.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn