Profile "Thanks" tab.

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #290518 by zaero33
Profile "Thanks" tab. was created by zaero33
Hello,

I am evaluating the CB now and it looks very promising.
I have a special requirement for a "Thanks" tab in a CB profile.
Users should be able to open other's profiles and submit a short thank phrase. "Thank" is some sort of a comment to the profile. And the number of "Thanks" is some kind of a profile rating.
So, the tab should contain the input textbox for a "Thank" submitting, the rating (total number of profile "Thanks") and a list of "Thanks".

Is there any ready functionality for this requirement? Or I should go for a custom CB plugin creation?

If I should go for a custom plugin creation then is there any "Hello World" plugin sample?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290521 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Profile "Thanks" tab.

zaero33 wrote: Hello,

I am evaluating the CB now and it looks very promising.
I have a special requirement for a "Thanks" tab in a CB profile.
Users should be able to open other's profiles and submit a short thank phrase. "Thank" is some sort of a comment to the profile. And the number of "Thanks" is some kind of a profile rating.
So, the tab should contain the input textbox for a "Thank" submitting, the rating (total number of profile "Thanks") and a list of "Thanks".

Is there any ready functionality for this requirement? Or I should go for a custom CB plugin creation?

If I should go for a custom plugin creation then is there any "Hello World" plugin sample?

CB Profile Book has such functionality.

7 years 2 months ago #291208 by zaero33
Replied by zaero33 on topic Profile "Thanks" tab.
Thanks, that plugin seems to be fit my needs.

Is there any predefined way to configure the plugin view on a tab?
I want it to look more simple: remove the "rating" specifying and text formatting controls. Just a simple text field to be submitted on a wall.

7 years 2 months ago #291216 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Profile "Thanks" tab.

zaero33 wrote: Thanks, that plugin seems to be fit my needs.

Is there any predefined way to configure the plugin view on a tab?
I want it to look more simple: remove the "rating" specifying and text formatting controls. Just a simple text field to be submitted on a wall.

You can see the configuration options for this on our demo site.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn