Good Example Site

6 years 6 months ago #297973 by Spiralmind
Good Example Site was created by Spiralmind
Hello, before I buy the pro version I would like to see a real site build with this. The demo is so empty and provides no real feel for the extension. You have no showcase listing?

I have a client ready to go, just need to see something. PM me something if needed.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297980 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Good Example Site

Spiralmind wrote: Hello, before I buy the pro version I would like to see a real site build with this. The demo is so empty and provides no real feel for the extension. You have no showcase listing?

I have a client ready to go, just need to see something. PM me something if needed.

Thanks

just whatever users post here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/16-cb-showcase

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297983 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Good Example Site

Spiralmind wrote: Hello, before I buy the pro version I would like to see a real site build with this. The demo is so empty and provides no real feel for the extension. You have no showcase listing?

Thanks

Hi
I am a long time CB user and can't recommend it enough. The demo site does not do it justice (sorry guys) in fact. The power and flexibility, stability and load speed all make CB the only choice if you are building a Joomla community site (or any Joomla site) in my opinion. It takes a bit of learning (just like Joomla) but you really won't regret using it. Some of the competition looks a bit more polished "out of the box" but you can just do so much more with CB. paid support in particular is incredible, always delivers and really fast.

Choosing decent templates can be an issue; lots of template makers seem to support other social components but maybe not so many for CB. (I may be wrong about this but that has been my experience).This isn't really an issue anyway as CB is Bootstrap 3. I am looking at using Simpli by JoomlArt for my next project. Its free and based on default Joomla templates, very lightweight and quick, no issues with components etc.

Good luck anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon, Spiralmind

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297993 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic Good Example Site
I am planning on buying it for just these reasons. I look forward to learning it.

No new showcase sites have been added in a very long time. Most of the posted ones are now dead links.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn