Expiration Dates

14 years 11 months ago #100296 by SCLRWeb
Expiration Dates was created by SCLRWeb
Just looking and not sure... if it can do this yet...

Our club renews annually usually around the calendar year...

Membership Renewal
Membership renewals are due on January 1st of each year. (60 day grace period I saw option for)

First-time members joining after October 1st receive the following year's membership at no additional cost.

Are these possible with the current setup?

Currently we're on 1and1... just finished setting up the ssl cert for $$'s (Can only use 1and1's cert on shared hosting). All was great until we hit the 500 error memory_limit RMemory Max Max didn't help either...

Trying to figure out some solutions to hosting and keep coming up empty handed. Spending good money after bad and we're a small club that shared hosting should be fine for...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100303 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Expiration Dates
I'm going to defer the initial two questions to someone more awake, but...

As a JP Hosting user since before it was publicly available, I can say you can't go wrong with Joomlapolis Hosting .

You can rest easy with the security of the servers, and even during the initial testing, the uptime was phenomenal and support is awesome.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #101177 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic Re:Expiration Dates
Okay Expiration dates gets no answer...

How about auto generated Usernames...

we have member numbers as usename...

would like to continue from 092X and count on up
of course super admins would have the ability to control if a username woudl need to be changed or adapted..

we also have 5 digit sponsor number and would need to continue those differently as well.

The joomlapolis hosting I'm sure is great but its also pricey.... we're a small club and looking for the best most cost effective solution. 99 a yr is about all we're ready to spend.

14 years 10 months ago #101195 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Expiration Dates
hmossessi wrote:

Just looking and not sure... if it can do this yet...

Our club renews annually usually around the calendar year...

Membership Renewal
Membership renewals are due on January 1st of each year. (60 day grace period I saw option for)

First-time members joining after October 1st receive the following year's membership at no additional cost.

Are these possible with the current setup?

Yes. :)

Set in plan:

- 1 CALENDAR year
- 60 days grace period and
- 3 months bonus period

That's all what's needed. :)

btw: For paypal payments you don't need SSL certs. Only for auth.net payments. So that would save you that price. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds