display expiration date

14 years 11 months ago #100619 by cudell
display expiration date was created by cudell
Hi all,

I'd like to display the expiration date inside of the CbSub module. Any way to do that?
Thanks!
-C

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #100655 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:display expiration date
cudell wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to display the expiration date inside of the CbSub module. Any way to do that?
Thanks!
-C

Not with CBSubs 1.0.1, but I've marked this feature-request for a future version.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100798 by cudell
Replied by cudell on topic Re:display expiration date
Thanks!
Then I have two questions:
Is there a way to at least get the expiration date to display under the subscription tab when the registered user is in their profile page?

And more importantly,
In the profile page on the front end, I am getting headings with White font-color on a White background-color, a problem. Where would the CSS be located to change this issue?

Thanks!
-C

14 years 10 months ago #100992 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:display expiration date
cudell wrote:

Thanks!
Then I have two questions:
Is there a way to at least get the expiration date to display under the subscription tab when the registered user is in their profile page?

And more importantly,
In the profile page on the front end, I am getting headings with White font-color on a White background-color, a problem. Where would the CSS be located to change this issue?

Thanks!
-C

1 - expiration date should be displaying for each active subscription

2 - probably a wrong mix of your site template and of CB template chosen.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds