upgrade structure

14 years 10 months ago #100923 by cudell
upgrade structure was created by cudell
Hi all,
Firstly, amazing component and support. Thanks.

I would like to set up a 'linear' upgrade structure based on a few existing subscription plans. For the sake of time, lets call these < Lifetime Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Retired> from greatest to least (with the exception of retired).

I would like at any given moment for a member to upgrade to the one above their current subscription if they desire... with the exception of "retired."

A "Retired" subscription would be someone who had any of the Gold memberships at one point.

I am not 100% on understanding the parent/child relationship when setting these up and I only want to display ONE upgrade possibility on their profile page based on their current membership... not all of them.

Any help or pointers on how to set this up would be very helpful. Thank you!
-C

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100988 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:upgrade structure
Thanks, you are welcome :)

If you have 5 minutes for a vote & comment on CBSubs on the vote going on (see banner above), would be nice :)

- Upgrades are only within same level (no parent, or same parent)

- Retired is probably a "backend-only" plan

- You can't propose automatically only specific plans, but you could have menu-module which display only when a plan is active, and in that have a link to the speciflc plan for upgrade.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds