Suppress price display of plan

14 years 10 months ago #100969 by mware
Suppress price display of plan was created by mware
--Edit--
oops...wrong forum, should be General Discussion

Is it possible to display nothing at all for free - lifetime plans in the Price Display of Plan at registration. I tried setting the display values to blank in the settings, but I still get a period "." and new line. What I would like to do is suppress output altogether.

I'm guessing that there is something that can be put in the "Price display of plan" field in the plan setup?

Post edited by: mware, at: 2009/06/04 05:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100985 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Suppress price display of plan
mware wrote:

--Edit--
oops...wrong forum, should be General Discussion

Is it possible to display nothing at all for free - lifetime plans in the Price Display of Plan at registration. I tried setting the display values to blank in the settings, but I still get a period "." and new line. What I would like to do is suppress output altogether.

I'm guessing that there is something that can be put in the "Price display of plan" field in the plan setup?

Post edited by: mware, at: 2009/06/04 05:44

moved thread.

Did you try " " ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #101049 by mware
Replied by mware on topic Re:Suppress price display of plan
Thanks for the quick response - yes that works. I had tried putting nothing in the field but not " ".

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn