selling plans with license number like joomlapolis

14 years 10 months ago #101242 by guidoterhorst
Well, since you are the experts, you have the best vision on how to use cbsubs. One of the things you have arranged, is for a license number to be linked to a subscription plan. I would like to now how to do that.

In my case, I want to sell web-site management on a per website basis. So, users would, as on joomlapolis, subscribe for the management of a joomla website for say a year, and they will enter the website name which will be associated with that particular subscription. When extending, off course the website name should remain.

All the other user/website details I can handel within the groupjive group, but users need to be able to buy this subscription for several websites.

Can you disclose how you arranged this for the license number associated with the cbsubs subscription??

Thanx a lot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101418 by beat
For the options and license-numbers and licensing software we are using custom-built CBSubs integration plugins.

These plugins work fine for this application here, but are not release-ready yet.

We will be opening-up API and giving examples for integration plugins, including ones to easily add custom attributes to subscriptions, as soon as the API is finalized. We are still working on this.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn