No suitable basket found - error

14 years 10 months ago #102497 by joshcarr6
No suitable basket found - error was created by joshcarr6
I posted this last night but I think I posted in the wrong area because they locked it for responses. So I am reposting because I have pulled out all my hair trying to find an answer.

I have tried to setup my CBsubs with authorize.net

After choosing a subscription plan and entering all account information. It takes me to a screen with my billing info and asks me to select a credit card to checkout with. Once you click on one of those CC buttons it takes me to this URL

/component/comprofiler/pluginclass?user=159&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpaidsubscriptionsmethod=authorizenet&cbpaidsubscriptionsgacctno=2&cbpaidsubscriptionspdtback=487be12cfaa2d01f9c46ad7f869229a3&cbpaidsubscriptionsbasket=73&cbpaidsubscriptionscardtype=mastercard&result=payform

and I get this error
"No suitable basket found."

The weird thing is it has worked for me 2-3 times but most of the time I get that error.

HELP!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #102771 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:No suitable basket found - error
Unable to reproduce.

Can you please PM me url to try to understand ?

(please add url to this thread in the PM)

to pm me, please click on the icon bottom left of this post.

Thanks

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn