[SOLVED] How can I add shipping costs ?

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #173612 by idaaa
Hi everyone !

I need to add a fixed shipping cost to the products that will be delivered out of my country...

Do you know the best way to do that ?

Thanks for your help !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173613 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: How can I add shipping costs ?
You can use the CBSubs Promotions engine and Tax plugins for that with an automatic conditional "promotion":

Just create a non-coupon promotion with your shipping price (fixed, percent, fixed + percent, or depending on itme cost etc, see Promotions chapter in CBSubs manual for the extended possibilities) entered as a negative discount, and name your promo "Shipping costs".
Then in geographic conditions, select the geographic zone defined in the Taxes plugin to apply the promotion only to exports.

Alternatively you could probably create a negative fixed tax for exports only as well.

Using priorities and proper ordering of taxes you can then apply the real tax on the shipping costs too.

Hope that solves the conditional shipping costs :)

The Promotions engine is very flexible and allows many more use cases.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: idaaa

12 years 8 months ago #173614 by idaaa
Replied by idaaa on topic Re: How can I add shipping costs ?
Great !

I think this will be perfect to solve my problem !

Thanks a lot !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn