trouble with member registration and payments

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179112 by mtt260
Hi
I am very new to CBsubs but have learned a lot about the system over the past month.

I am having trouble with two things:
1) After a new user fills in all the registration fields, they appear immediately in my CB userlist. But if they did not successfully pay, they are not able to get back into the site. It keeps giving a message "warning a membership is needed for access". Sometimes it gives information about "Your Current Membership" with a PAY now option, other times it does not give anything but the warning. When I use the redirect URL for for existing users, it take them to the full registration page where they had already filled in to get the account in the first place. If they try to re-register, we get a name is already in use error. Is there a way that members who cancelled the payment step during registration can have a second chance to pick just a plan without all the other reg details??

2) When I have multiple Payment Gateways enabled (ie Paypal and Paypal Sandbox) the Order summary is passed to either destination correctly from my registration page. However, if I disable one or the other (only one active gateway), then the Order summary in Paypal is always zero.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn