Coupons and Affiliates?

15 years 1 week ago #94962 by palikari
Coupons and Affiliates? was created by palikari
Purchased my copy and got it installed. Looks great! Had two quick questions:

1. Is there any way to create gift or non-expiring coupons for a subscription discount?

2. Can I create different signup/registration pages? For example could I create one page that says:

Welcome Democrats!

Name...

and another that says

Welcome Republicans!

Name...

So that different groups could go to different registration pages on the same site? They would each have different plans. I am offering different discount pricing plans to users that are referred from different websites and I already have Post Affiliate Pro 4 so I can track which affiliate they arrived from.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 week ago #94975 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Coupons and Affiliates?
palikari wrote:

Purchased my copy and got it installed. Looks great! Had two quick questions:

1. Is there any way to create gift or non-expiring coupons for a subscription discount?

2. Can I create different signup/registration pages? For example could I create one page that says:

Welcome Democrats!

Name...

and another that says

Welcome Republicans!

Name...

So that different groups could go to different registration pages on the same site? They would each have different plans. I am offering different discount pricing plans to users that are referred from different websites and I already have Post Affiliate Pro 4 so I can track which affiliate they arrived from.

1. You can have a plan hidden from registration and upgrade to which you refer only by its URL displayed at top of plan edit in your emails.

Coupons is something for a follow-up release... There will be releases :)

2. Yes, you can create 2 plans hiding the fields (incl. delimiter fields) that you don't want for that plan. Then do not spontaneously propose them for registration, and use specific links for that. Hidden fields can not be mandatory in CBSubs 1.0, but that's a feature on our top priority list for v 1.1.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds